NOTE: A Pistol License or Gun Permit is NOT Required to shoot at the Range. Reservations are NOT Required. First Come First Serve.
- Firearm - Note:
- All firearms brought onto the property must be in a bag, box, or case. Active Duty Law Enforcement Displaying Badge Excluded).
- All firearms must be unloaded (Active Duty Law Enforcement Displaying Badge Excluded).
- Open Carry of Firearm is NOT permitted at the range. (Active Duty Law Enforcement Displaying Badge Excluded).
- Concealed Carry of Firearm is NOT permitted at the range (Active Duty Law Enforcement Displaying Badge Excluded).
- All Firearms brought onto property will be inspected for compliance.
- Ammunition - Note:
- Use of Steel Core and tracer ammunition is not permitted on the range.
- All ammunition brought onto the property will be inspected.
- Hearing Protection
- Double hearing protection is required for minors.
- Double hearing protection is recommended for individuals with sensitive hearing.
- Signed Liability Waiver
- In order to speed up the check-in process, customers are encouraged to print and sign the Liability Waiver shown by clicking the "LIABILITY WAIVER" tab.
- Photo ID - Note:
- A Pistol License (Permit) is NOT required to shoot at the range.
- Opened toe shoes are NOT recommended.
- Low cut blouses are NOT recommended.
Expecting Mothers are NOT permitted on the range. RANGE NOISE COULD HARM AN UNBORN BABY.
- First Time Customers are required to watch a short Range Safety Video. In an effort to speed up the check - in process, Customers are encouraged to watch the video online. A link to
the video is shown below.
- Note: Customers who choose to watch the safety video online should be prepared to answer the following question:
- Question: Name the 3 fundamental rules of Firearm Safety.