NOTE: A Pistol License or Gun Permit is NOT Required to shoot at the Range.
- Range Dimensions 40' x 65'
- Range Area: 2,600 square feet
- Air Conditioner Capacity: 40 tons
- Furnace Capacity: 800,000 BTU's
- Air Flow: 24,000 cubic feet per minute
- Fan Diameter: 8 feet.
- Fan Motor Size: 75 hp, with variable frequency drive.
- The air handler is the size of an 18 wheeler truck.
- There is 1 air duct for each shooter.
- The air handler uses so much power that a dedicated electrical utility had to be constructed.
- Air Exchange Rate: 52 seconds (all the air in the range is filtered and recirculated every 52 sec).
- Number of Air Filters: 75
- Cost to replace Air Filters: Over $7,000
- Temperature: 70-75 degrees at all times
- Humidity: 30%-60% at all times
- Cost of Air Handling System: $260,000 (1,000 per square foot). The range has a negative atmospheric pressure. This prevents toxins from leaving the room when the doors are
- The Climate Control System has its own Internet Static IP address. All vital systems are remotely monitored and controlled online. If a hazardous condition is sensed, an alarm will
sound and the system will shut down.